27k1 ISMS Release Notes
126.96.36.199 7th Spetember 2020. Feature improvements and bug fixes
- Gap Analysis reports can now be filtered by resource and saved to Excel.
- Asset Owner reports added.
- Classifications now available in a Business Scenario type asset.
- GAP Control report showing too many controls in the summary report.
- GAP tracking notes not recording correctly.
- Minor bug fixes
188.8.131.52 28th August 2020. Bug fix
- App installation failed under certain conditions.
184.108.40.206 21st August 2020. Feature improvements and bug fixes
- Progress charts added to the GAP Analysis home page
- Items in the new report format now link directly to the relevant item.
- Minor bug fixes related to the new navigation system.
- Performance improvements.
220.127.116.11 18th August 2020. Feature improvements and bug fixes
- Welcome to the new cleaner layou with a Back button included for easier navigation.
- We have introduced a new tracking feature at the bottom of most pages. Use this feature for reminder messages and auditor remarks, or anything to help your ISMS continual improvement programme. The Change Notes text box has been removed.
- The left side grey menu has gone; click on Home for the GAP and getting started menus.
- All pages now show the Blue button when items are not saved.
- Quantity added to several group asset pages.
- A few minor bug fixes.
18.104.22.168 12th August 2020. Feature improvements and bug fixes
- Search in assets not functioning under certain conditions.
- App crashes when certain clauses are selected in the GAP actions page.
- Minor text changes.
22.214.171.124 2nd August 2020. Feature improvements and bug fixes
- Controls in the Control Manager and the GAP Analysis now have a feature to directly relate the justification of that control to the 27k1 ISMS.
- Issue with searching in the select document dialog is fixed.
126.96.36.199 30th July 2020. Bug fix
- App closes when risk analysis carried out when the system is set to Vulnerability/Threats
- Text corrections on the business / security objectives pages.
188.8.131.52 29th July 2020. Feature improvements
- Countries added to the country drop-down.
184.108.40.206 28th July 2020. Feature improvements
- The first of many new reports is published at Reports / Project Reports. This and forthcoming reports are built on the new reporting framework issued in 220.127.116.11
- Risk treatment plan now filtering per project.
18.104.22.168 22nd July 2020. Feature improvements
- Improvements to the reporting framework
- Score ranking added to the Risk Score Table
- Note: Risk treatment plans are presently being revised and a new format will be implemented in the next release.
22.214.171.124 16th July 2020. Feature improvements and bug fixes
- Connecting to databases in Settings, user interface updated.
- Bug fixed when custom document added to the Document Manager and search used.
- This update includes the latest Microsoft Security updates
126.96.36.199 14th July 2020. Bug Fix
- Database profiles not selecting correctly on Consultant version
188.8.131.52 13th July 2020. Bug Fix
- App closed when exporting to Excel cancelled.
184.108.40.206 11th July 2020. Feature improvements
- SoA export to Excel feature added.
- Home screen shows logo and company name.
220.127.116.11 9th July 2020. Bug Fix
- Installation issue with 18.104.22.168.
22.214.171.124 9th July 2020. Feature improvements and Bug Fixes
- Consultant's version not saving database profiles correctly.
- DATABASE NAME field is no longer disabled.
- Minor text changes on GAP project page.
126.96.36.199 7th July 2020. Bug Fix
- App crashes when remedial action is tracked in the Control Manager with the resource not allocated to a department or job title.
188.8.131.52 6th July 2020. Feature improvements and Bug Fixes
- Snapshot SoA in Control Manager shows version and date in the header
- Utility / Importing data pages updated to the modern appearance.
- Minor bug fixed in the manual importing procedure.
- Importing of data procedures now on the knowledge base
184.108.40.206 3rd July 2020. Feature improvements and Bug Fixes
- Office 386 import utility shows a count of the records imported and filters out guest accounts.
- When importing personnel; a field restriction is removed.
- Minor text changes
220.127.116.11 2nd July 2020. Feature improvements and Bug Fixes
- SoA snapshot shows incorrect status.
- All Office 365 users not showing in the import utility.
18.104.22.168 18th June 2020. Feature improvements and Bug Fixes
- GDPR classifications and special categories in the Information Asset and are now multiple select.
- Users can now sigh out of Office 365 in Util
- Too many information assets showing when GDPR region is set in the Information Asset.
22.214.171.124 11th June 2020. Bug Fixes
- Asset valuation of some assets could not be saved.
- Suggested documents in the GAP clauses not assigning to the clause.